- People are capable of amazing things. With a just little support and encouragement, people can achieve just about anything. No limits.
- We exist as a community solely to help as many people as possible come to better understand themselves and what’s important to themselves as individuals; and to help each of them (us) make those important things happen.
- We must subordinate everything else, even our very existence, to this Purpose.
- To continue to fulfil our Purpose we must meet the basic needs of the group: food, money, shelter, peer respect, etc. (c.f. Maslow’s hierarchy of needs).
- Just as creatures need air to live but do not live for air, we regard these basics as necessary prerequisites to continue living, but in no way the purpose of life.
Read in full at Think Different source: https://flowchainsensei.wordpress.com/2012/04/05/the-familiar-credo/